The Server on Rent – Introduction
If you want to start your organization and you are in the initial days of your startup, in that case, it makes much more sense to just rent a server instead of buying a new server. Buying your own server requires a lot of investment and it is also time consuming, whereas as a startup owner, people have some shortage of both money and time, so it is wiser to rent a dedicated server and handover the responsibilities to an experienced and good server rental company.
There is also a possibility that the startup owners are misguided by some server selling companies and end up buying something costlier that is not necessary for them.
And it is very obvious that you will be getting a lot of options to choose from if you are starting a new business, but all you need to do is act wisely.
The server rental companies manufacture servers and provide services considering various factors that include business storage needs, performance needs, and budget.
Server Rental depends on a lot of important factors, and the most important factor is the consideration of the Total Cost of Ownership first. In most cases, renting a server provides more flexibility.
You can opt for a more powerful server or you can opt for a less-expensive server in the beginning phase of your business and later shift to a more powerful one with more storage, bandwidth, and performance.
Businesses need to rent a server for various reasons such as storage of large-scale centralized files, sharing files across a local network, using a web server for website hosting and much more. It is very challenging to choose the ideal server which will be best for your business. It is always suggested to first analyze, think, take some experienced suggestions and then decide before jumping into buying or renting a server.
At Rank Computers, we understand a reliable server plays an important role in the work environment and we always rent our servers keeping in mind the reliability and flexibility, our customers expect from us.
Why should you consider Renting a Server?
Purchasing a server in some cases doesn’t fit in the business spending plan, as there are progressively different things to contribute on.
What’s more, if you think about a restored server, it likewise ends up being accepted as it accompanies at least 3 months guarantee. However, refurbished servers and substitution strategies can catastrophically affect your business.
It doesn’t imply that renovated servers come up short, yet some of the time being the pre-owned server, they may have a few disadvantages.
There are two alternatives you can think about where you don’t have to take the weight of upkeep and up-gradation and that is either leasing a server or picking committed facilitating.
The inquiries you have to pose to yourself initially are:
- The kind of administration you need to convey.
- Either you will be running large databases or small databases.
- You have to identify whether you need to concentrate more on capacity or speed.
- The applications you would be running.
Being a startup there are numerous advantages of thinking about a rented server
The top four reasons to choose a rented server than buying one are listed below:
- Low Maintenance – Maintaining a server is quite difficult and time-consuming. Whereas in the case of a server on rent, all of the maintenance responsibility is taken care of more efficiently and faster by the rental company.
- Cost-Effective – The cost of buying a server will be much more expensive than renting a server. Besides, if you even hire a server administrator to maintain, you have to pay huge monthly compensation to the server administrator. The rental company will take care of hardware failures, hardware replacements which include hard drives, CPU, UPS, Fans, Memory and all the other important things.
- Reliability – Unlike personal owned servers, reliability is the USP of the server rentals; it is the job of the server rental organization to keep everything under control, and running if anything goes wrong. While as an individual owner you will be clueless how to handle your server issues, server rental companies have entire departments dedicated to running servers.
- Ownership – The principal advantage of a server on the rented server is that the framework would be introduced in your business condition. You would get its whole access. Leasing the servers would permit you to maintain the privacy of information subsequently making it liberated from information breaking.
You will be having complete control over your data with enhanced performance and security. All the critical data will be maintained in a house with no third party access to your important data.
- Flexibility – You have the flexibility to choose the server as per your configuration and business requirement and you don’t even have to rely on the internet connection for accessing your data.
- Updates – The server rental company will be taking care of all the recent server updates as well.
Server Rental Duration
Usually, server rental companies provide a server on rent for a minimum duration of 1 month and a maximum duration of 3 years. But after the server rental time duration gets over, you can extend your duration as per your requirement, convenience and experience with the server rental company.
The essence of the server rental service is that the user is provided with a server that is on your premises and under your full control.
What is a Dedicated Server on Rent?
Dedicated server rental implies a server in your office for your data.
A dedicated rented server offers more security. You have more control over your server.
However, it likewise comes at a lot greater expense, since; organizations need to have technical skills to keep up servers on their premises. Or they can consider a completely managed devoted rented server, which will be managed by the server rental company.
Benefits of Dedicated Server On Rent
The advantages of a dedicated server on rent are:
- Total utilization of server resources.
- Ability to customize.
Dedicated servers are more secure, reliable with better performance, and greater uptime.
- The client has an exclusive server for the website bandwidth and storage space.
- Entrepreneurs no longer need to buy or maintain costly equipment.
With managed servers on rent, the cost of hiring and maintaining a team of experts can be saved as well
- Dedicated servers are more advanced and powerful than VPS or shared hosting.
- If the business needs more bandwidth on short notice. They can simply allocate more resources from their server to their websites. Also, business owners can go for maintenance whenever needed. Thus, problems can be quickly fixed.
- A dedicated server allows businesses to quickly add applications as well.
- Safety is guaranteed if you are hosting the server on your premises.
- It allows businesses to install software for smoother and safer operations.